In most cases, your order is shipped directly from our merchant warehouse or from the product supplier to you through selected courier service which provides the fastest and safest shipping method for your orders to reach to you. This same goes to International shipping.
Same Day Shipping*
In most cases we are able to ship the same day (Monday – Friday), provided the order is placed before 3.00pm (GMT +08.00). We cannot guarantee this but make every efforts to do so.
Same day shipping doesn’t apply to:
- International Orders.
- Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays, or public holidays.
- Orders for large props or Special Order items.
How are shipping and handling charges determined?
Shipping and handling rates are determined by the total weight / dimension of all of the merchandise ordered. Free shipping available for selected items with a promotion and will be clearly indicated on the product posting.
- In all domestic shipping options, Business Days are weekdays, Monday-Friday, excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holidays. Selected products will not be shipped on the every first Friday of the month to avoid any miscarriage occurring.
- Domestic shipment (Within Malaysia): Shipping may take 1-2 business days from the date of shipment.
- International shipment: Transit times from Malaysia may take 2 – 5 business days, and can vary based on the courier tariff zones from the date of shipment.
- All transit times specified by the courier service are subject to Customs clearance.
- Custom duties and taxes are not included in shipping charges as stated.
Ekedai.com.my ships to over 200 Countries worldwide. Once you have entered your shipping information, shipping rates will be determined based on the estimated weight of your order including shipping materials, and your zip code.
Damages & Missing Items
If you have received an item that has been damaged or have missing items from your order, kindly contact our Customer Service by phone at 03-7954 1277 or email within 3 business days after receiving your order. Keep all items, boxes, and packing material shipped to you for inspection. For damages, you will need to provide us a description and photos of the damage to the item as well as the condition of any packaging via email. In the event that an order contains damaged or defective items for which a customer does not wish a replacement, the customer will be responsible for returning the items according to the return policy.
For missing items, please make sure you have removed all packing material from the shipping box to confirm that the item was not hidden from view. Sometimes small items are shipped inside other items to protect them during shipping. If your order required multiple boxes to ship, it may be helpful to check the tracking information to confirm that all packages have been delivered.
We take every measure to ensure that the products we offer are in stock. However, from time-to-time we may sell out situation for a particular item. If the item you ordered is out of stock, we will notify you within one business day of your order.
Standard Shipping Time Frame for Malaysia Deliveries
- For order in Cash Term Basis (Payment via Maybank2u, online transfer or cash bank-in), items will be deliver within 3 – 5 working days from the date of order received.
- For Credit card payment, Ekedai.com.my will verify and process your order within 10 – 14 working days from the date of order received.
- Not applicable to out-of-stock or on-order items.
Ekedai.com.my reserved the rights to cancel or reject any transaction.
If you have any concerns, questions or comments, please contact us at: